Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The road to peacE & tranquility

Photobucket


School has taken up 75% of my time, 20% work, and only 3% for music, and only 2% for some type of rest. I've gotta keep it together though. I call it Grind Mode! Once you start Grind Mode your on the roll to getting things accomplished and getting a head start on the competition!

Just a lot of things have been stressing the kid out. I just have a lot on my plate right now and trying to handle the situation as need be. Some good and bad has come out of everything. I'm just learning a lot about myself. I just need to get back to the stuff I love to do. Working out, writing music, and chillEn with the people in my first circle.

Photobucket

Getting back to the things I love will not only make me feel good on the inside but on the outside as well. That is the road to peacE & tranquility in ones self. To feel harmonious with the inner you. Connecting body, mind, and soul into one.

Photobucket

Like a great man once said...

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, and it can crash. Be like water, my friend"
...Bruce Lee



I'm going to sip some more Green Tea.





peacE!

No comments:

Post a Comment