Sunday, March 8, 2009

Thank You!

Photobucket


Just got back from work! It feels good to be back home. Today was another blessing in disguise. Maybe more so for someone else I know then I but we're all connected so when something good happens to one of us it happens to us all. I just want to thank God for his many blessings. We've all gotten to where we're at thanks to his mercy and guidance. Thank You.

Photobucket



Feel pretty good right now. This week will be a hectic yet satisfying week. Hectic because there is a lot of stuff I need to get done however satisfying at the same time because Spring Break is next week! Ima be on it like Dexter!



Photobucket



When I do get home though I'm going to pull out the Sega Genesis and hook it up and get on that Sonic The Hedgehog 2!!!


Photobucket


Thats just a part of me. I'm a fan of old school and that was the first game I ever played on my very first system! Awesome! Before I leave Ima school some of you kats on Style. Let my boi Lupe give you a heads up on what plateau you need to step up to.







peacE!

No comments:

Post a Comment