Sunday, April 5, 2009

Getting outta my FunK

Photobucket

Ello, Ello world!

It's been a while since I've posted. Sorry! School has had me VERY busy lately. I'm just sitting in my room chillEn right now. It looks nice outside. On a day like this you can't help but be in a good mood. And thats good for me because lately I've been in a FunK and I'm slowly but surely crawling out of it. Guess I've just been so drained from school and work lately and just haven't been feeling like myself but its getting better now.

Friday I went to the movie theater with some friends and saw Fast & Furious. In my opinion its the best out of all of the others. I like them all for different reasons but this one really had a storyline and good acting. Not knocking the other movies. We went to Ci-Ci's Pizza after that....lets just say we had a fun, yet interesting time lol These kats wild for what they said to those girls posing by the wall when we left. You two know what you said ROFL LMBAO!!!

Saw my Fam too. They came down to visit that same day. Mom came and saw me at work yesterday too. It was good to see her.

Photobucket

This week will be shorter then most. Our last holiday is coming up. Easter Break will be from Thurs.-Mon. No food on campus so we gotta fend for our own lol. Its all good. I'll be chillEn and working. I can do that no problem.



Well. Sorry to keep it so short. I'll be posting a lot more soon with the break coming up. Some more poetry and some topics that are on my mind. I' going to switch it up for a while. So until then. Stay up and keep reading.

Photobucket

peacE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment