Thursday, March 26, 2009

Coming to the realizatoin that...

Photobucket

So I stayed up until 2:00 a.m. studying for a test I just finished taking. I feel a bit tired but I don't have to work today so I'm not stressing it. Last night before I began studying I was talking to some friends of mine. Dmill, Jessica, and I we're having different conversations pertaining to important topics in our lives. One such topic we touched on was about putting oneself out there towards the opposite sex and trying to Kick IT and by Kick IT I simply mean hanging out. No strings attached. No pressure.




I'm a straight forward person so when I approach a girl I put my true intentions out up front. No Games. Games are just for people that are insecure. I can understand not wanting to put your heart into someone else's trust but eventually if you plan to give your all to someone you'll just have to have that trust and believe that no matter what happens that the outcome will be for the best. If your both feeling one another then there is chemistry.

A situation occurred where I asked this girl I like to Kick IT in a public setting (no pressure). She seems interested but its always a situation where I go up one step and she takes two steps back. Anyways I told my friends about the situation and they said something to me that made complete sense. Also made me feel a lot better lol. If someone is putting themselves out there and letting the person they like know that their feeling them and the other person has put up walls to where they can't explain how they feel on the situation then that is on them. The party that put themselves out there has done all they can do. Any type of relationship can't be one sided. There can't be a relationship with just one person. Communication is important and a major key. Without it everyone is running around clueless assuming this and that about how the other feels. That person that has put up walls will just have to come to terms with letting those barriers down if they so choose. Otherwise the other party will leave and go to find someone else that will appreciate their feelings.


Woosah.....


Photobucket

peacE!

No comments:

Post a Comment