Sunday, March 1, 2009

Amanda Diva!!!

Amanda Diva

Just say her name with me, "Amanda Diva."


Photobucket



Now some of you may be wondering who Amanda Diva is. Trust me. If you grew up in the 90's as I did then you already know who she is. Remember that great TV show "My Brother & Me"

Photobucket


Well the girl on there that played Deon grew up to become a beautiful and talented woman! Amanda (Seales)Diva is 27, a female rapper, actress, and former replacement of the musical group Floetry.





Very talented. I've heard some of her stuff and she is really good. Her style is old school and she loves a lot of good artist like Nas. If you've head the 10th Anniversey Illmatic album then you've probably heard the beaet to "On the Real." A TIGHT @$$ beat I might add! She flows off of that and goes pretty good.




Just check her out. She's not only talented on the mic but she's beautiful. Just had to give some props to my strong sista's holding it down for the Hip-Hop Game!

Photobucket


She even has a song with Lupe Fiasco on the "It Was Written Mixtape." A Remix to "Sunshine." They both kill it!!!




She's also on...you guessed it. Q-Tip's "The Renaissance" album!!! "Manwomanboogie." Check out the vidoe. Its tight!


Photobucket







Check her out. You might like her stuff. I know I do.

peacE!

No comments:

Post a Comment