Monday, March 30, 2009

Suff on my mind

ello, ello world!

Photobucket


Today has been a LONG day. Studying, and studying, and studying.....its enough to drive a man insane. But I'm here in college for a reason. 3 years down and 1 more to go!

Heroe's is going off. Pretty good episode. I wasn't paying to much attention cuz I was reading about Ghostbusters lol don't laugh. I'm a bit of a NERD. But anyways.......

I thought I would share a poem I wrote over the break. A lot of stuff had been going on and I was really feeling stressed out but as a writer I can say that jotting my feelings down on paper and transferring it into a poem or song really helps me out. Therapeutic. My melodic rhetoric sooths my soul. Like spiritual Chicken Noodle Soup. Mmmm mmmm good lol


And it goes a little something like this....

Excuse the bad grammar plz!!!


LOST
By: Stephen Robinson a.k.a. Steve Omari
Monday; March 16, 2009

Knew this girl she was lost and so was her soul
All she wanted was a nigga with a grill and with gold
As the story goes she became a lost cause
It’s a real sad tale….hold on. Let me pause
…Now let us continue
A Super Fucked up burger was her choice on the menu
With a large diet screw it all. With extra tears
What happens when we fall under the pressure of peers
Who cares what others think? Well she did
Cared about their opinions. Especially his
The life of the streets seems coo when you’re a kid
But after 18 Its time to get on yo shid
Life is like Survivor. But she didn’t get it
Cuz when she saw them Jordan’s. She was like get it!
Her philosophy. It pays the cost to be the boss.
But if that’s the case. In her case that means she’s LOST!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment