Sunday, March 22, 2009

Welcome Back

Photobucket


It's been a while. I must say that I'm rested and ready to tackle on the 2nd half of the semester. No lollygagging around. My Spring Break was interesting to say the least. I'm not going to get into it to much. Was able to spend some time with my mama and sister. That was good. Got a lot of alone time to just sleep and think about whats going on. Realizing some of the people I Thought I Knew were truly complete strangers. Thats how life goes sometimes. I'm going to just take that experience and apply it to the knowledge I've already gathered throughout my 21 years on God's green Earth.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Today was a beautiful day and the weather is perfect. Days like this make me want to just kick back and relax and enjoy the scenery. Take it all in. Chill on it.



Not much to say. More to come though. I just want to keep pushing myself forward and make the best decisions I possibly can. If I do take a step back or make a mistake then I will learn from it and continue on this Journey Called Life.



Photobucket



peacE!

No comments:

Post a Comment