Sunday, March 1, 2009

I like her like a Metaphor, its hard to get...

............Wooow!!! Today was crazy!!!!

I'm going to list my day but not in sequential order.

Work was crazy. People need to get some act right when they come into an establishment of any type and demand service. I'm a nicE Guy but at the same time people can only do so much and I can only turn my cheeks twice. After that its strike 3! lol




But its all good! But after I got off at 12:45 a.m. my Aunt & cousin came and picked me up. I was thankful because most of the time I have to walk back and tonight was VERY COLD lol When I got back to my room though I realized that my phone was not in my pocket. My roommate took me back up to work but it wasn't there. I felt like a part of me was lost. People that know me and the cellular phone I own can honestly say I've got a basic ass phone and I'm always dogging it, but when we got back to my dorm and my cousin was there with my little basic phone I was happy! and said from that moment on, (and you can quote me on this) "I'll never dog this phone ever again!"


Photobucket




Tell me why a bunch of.....um......unattractive ladies came into the store tryna flirt with a brother lol I find that ish amusing. I'm not Denzel or anything, but I'm not JJ from Good Times either! Now everyone is beautiful on the inside because we're all of God's children and that means we're all equal. No If's Ands or Buts about that. Just.....if your not on a certain lvl and you just come off the wrong way, don't approach me lol If a brother is at work and I'm looking tired ladies, wait till you see me on campus. I know, I know. You cant wait that long, but anything worth obtaining in life takes patience.




And speaking of that I should stop lol. I'm confident and overcame a LARGE obstacle today dealing with rejection. I'm a patient person and don't try to rush things if it can be helped. There is a certain girl I'm trying to get to know on a more personal level. It just seems like every time I take one step closer she takes two steps back. I thought things were going good today. Better then they ever had. I asked her to lunch so there wouldn't be any pressure on her. Its in an open area with a lot of people, plus everyone has to eat. Its The Food (sorry, its a Common song. I had to point that out). Basically I've been hurt in the past and felt hesitant about even perusing anyone, however I had an eye opening realization over the Christmas Break. In life you don't get second chances so if an opportunity comes knocking you should open that door and see where that road takes you. Thats how I feel with this person. I'm not one to give up. I think there is a chemistry here that has yet to be experimented. So I'm going to keep redoing my hypothesis until the effort is matched and the conclusions are all good.


Photobucket


Anything worth obtaining is going to need some work put in. It'll all pay off in the end. Regardless of the outcome.

Photobucket





That was a lot to take in lol but today was just one of those types of days. But I'd rather be here to see it then 6 feet under.

I guess thats it for now. Oh yea. I'm jamming this song right here. Its a cult classic and I really really love this song. "The Light" by Common



Oh yea. Another good one is "Sunshine" by Lupe Fiasco off of his Food & Liquor Album.



"Never met her before, but I think I like her like a Metaphor, Its hard to get"


As Always....


peacE!

No comments:

Post a Comment