Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Taking it slow like a Snail...

Photobucket


So its funny....sorry. Where are my manners? How's everything world?

Photobucket

Today was a good day. It started off slow but as the day progressed it got better and better. Got to cash my paycheck today thanks to my roommate. Appreciate it Josh!


Had to edit some photos on Photoshop in the lab and it took forever b-cuz everything was acting up like a bad toddler. after about 45 minutes I was finally able to get everything working.

Photobucket

Ate lunch today with a friend of mine. It was good cuz we hardly ever see each other and I got to learn a little more about her. She's coo. Some more of our friends where there and we just all sat and talked about Back in the Dayz and getting whoppings and what not lol

Went to the Walk it Out dance competition SAA had going on. It was pretty coo. Hands down the Time Travelers killEd that ish!!!! It was off the chain. They did the Kid-n-Play they even did Micheal Jackson!!!! Getting the glove and hitting that moon walk! Thats whats up. Big ups to those guys.


Photobucket


At the end of the day I must say that I had fun with my friends. Shout out to everybody that was there! And the ones that couldn't be there, but were there in spirit. I had a good time there. Didn't even plan on going at first lol

Photobucket






I must say if you just sit back and chill things will play out better then you could've ever expected. Its funny how things happen when you least expect it too. I just stopped trippin and just did me and fatE ended up in my favor. *Knock on Wodd* of course b-cuz I don't want to jinx myself, if you believe in that sort of thing. I'm just going to take everything a day at a time. You could say I'm taking it slow like a Snail.... That sounds like a coo title..and Facebook status lol




Photobucket


Everyday isn't a good one but I feel like I took 2 steps forward and the other person did too. Only timeE will tell.



As always...

peacE!

No comments:

Post a Comment