Friday, March 6, 2009

Cornflakes & Biscuits!!!

Cornflakes & Biscuits!!!!

Photobucket


I think that Ice Cube would agree that Today Was a Good Day. Had a good work out and working with my group on our project was good too. I love being a DJ and working on the equipment for it! G.T.P. and Dmill frat brother took a trip to Lufkin to get some "equipment." Top Secret Project we working on. I've already said to much. Wouldn't you like to know?!

Photobucket

Anyways lol I really REALLY think its funny when people contradict themselves. Like for instance. If someone was like, Hey Steve-O, don't eat that Burger King Whopper cuz its not good for you. Aww snaps, you thought about taking a bite so ima clown you for a little while. Then they actually go to Burger King and buy a Whopper themselves and got to Burger King a few times. Eating the hEll out of those burgErs. I don't get it...fill me in. Go figurE.

Photobucket

Just finished a h/w assignment that I should've done earlier but I turned it in before midnight so I'm not trippin. I'm doing my laundry right now. I just feel like chillEn on another Friday night. Probably just kick back and watch How High. Nothing to big on my agenda.

Ambreishia, O, & I went to see Will Smith's new movie Seven Pounds. That was a good movie in my opinion. I figured it would be. Its really coo because they don't just give you everything at once. They give you bits and pieces and you put it together yourself. Really creativE and I applaud them for that.

Photobucket

Lately I've been able to see certain people for who they really are. If you give a person some time they'll begin to show their true colors. Some people are who they say they are. Others are not so real. If your fake, then be fake. By all means, in a sense your keeping it real because your not trying to hide it. But hey. Its just me giving you some advice. People are going to to what their going to do regardless. Thats why I'm here. To give people a tastE of the rEal. Something they've been missing. Don't worry world. Steve Omari is here to fill you in on the last piece of the puzzlE. The Rubix cubE master.


Photobucket





Basically. The moral of the story is Live Life to the Fullest!!! People are going to hatE on you regardless so you might as well give them some good ish to talk about. If you got um you must be doing something right.

Today was a blessing in disguise! I must say. Just feel.......excited!!!!!!! Today was amazing!!!!

peacE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment