Monday, March 2, 2009

If theres no Risk involved, then theres not much to Gain!

Photobucket



ello, ello world!!! Steve Omari: The 4-Eyed Poet has returned from his slumber lol


Photobucket



I don't remember what I was having a dream about...probably owning a pair of new VANS my favoritE shoE!!! Their off the wall!

Photobucket


I just got done talking to a good friend of mine. Aaron Scott a.k.a. Nemesis. He too is a Hip-Hop artist and Poet. He gave me some good advice a while back. I've yet to perform any of my material on stage but he said, "No one will ever know if your good if you don't give them the chance to listen to your words." And he is right. I plan to go to my schools next Open Mic Night and recite one of my latest poems entitled Just BE=Yourself. Shout out to Nemesis one more time! He reminded me of something I said a while back in one of my songs called "The Dream". He said this is his favorite line, "If theres no Risk involved, then theres not much to Gain" and I thought about it and its true lol I felt bad cuz I said it and I need to take my own advice but I look forward to getting up on a stage and performing my routine.


Photobucket




One more thing. My Homeboi, Ya Boy O just dropped his solo Mixtape Hands Down so if you haven't downloaded it yet you need to!!!!! Its got a lot of guest appearances including The 4-Eyed Poet.



Photobucket



http://www.zshare.net/download/563892304bfb06 65/.


Now I've gotta go get ready for class! Holla atcha later!

peacE!

No comments:

Post a Comment