Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Gaining Knowledge of One's Self

Photobucket


Hey world!!!!

Yesterday didn't start of to good but as the day went on I gained an appreciation for at least being here. And I had a revelation at the one place I would've never thought to have this type of realization. At Work!!!


Photobucket


Classes were long and unbearable!!! But I had to get up and go because we pay WAY TO MUCH $crilla to miss even a day. I was tired then a mug though. I persevered though and continued with my three classes for that day. Went to the UC and got my to go plate and when I was done I crashed hard!!!! I took a good nap, I'm talking slobber coming out of my mouth when I woke up lol But I didn't want to go to work....but I did.





So events happened at work that made me feel a lot better because not only was I trippin about school but this girl situation (wasn't to much trippin on it as much, just the thought of my next move lingering in the back of my mind). My boss, Ms. Sharon, was really coo. She just makes everybody do WAY more stuff then your suppose to. Everything is suppose to be spotless!!!

Got paycheck so I wasn't tripping. I figure might as well earn my keep and even if you complain its not going to make the situation any better. I was going to be there from 5-12:30 so I might as well make the most of it. Ms. Sharon was telling me and the other ppl working there about her and the man she's been dating for 4 yrs. and how she was blessed. She was telling us the ups and downs she's had in life and said she wasn't taking anything for granted. She almost lost him twice last week cuz he was very sick. She's gone through a lot of heartbreak. It was at that point I started to see how minuscule my problems were.

She's gone through the Wire, even through the Fire! Yet she still stands and continues on with life. Mann. Thats great encouragement. Gotta give her props. She's a good woman cuz now a days not that many women would stand by a mans side through the thick and thin. Most (not all) but majority just want that money. If I'm forunate to find a woman that'll stick by my side for the good and the bad, the ups and downs then Ima try my HARDEST to make that stuff work!


Photobucket







So towards the end of work when I was in the back cleaning the store I just let it all go. Said its time to Kick back and relax and give Stephen some me time. Excuse my French, but Fuck the bull ish! I'm not a selfish person and by no means do I think we should put ourselves before others in most cases, but in some instances (and this is one of those instances) I say you have to. I call it, Gaining Knowledge of One's Self.




All the lil ish I was sweating I'm not going to. I call this Grind Mode! and in this mode I'm accomplishing things! I'm going to be on these books hard and not sweat these little hatErs! If your being hatEd on thEn you must be doing something right. Right? lol And with ole' girl I'm not even trippin. I've learned a lot this past year on relationships from observing others as well as going through one of my own and I'm just going to let it go. Like Jay said, "Let it go and if it comes back its yours, if not, then it was never meant to be." Plain and simple.







that felt good!






peacE!

No comments:

Post a Comment