Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Rain aint gone but I can still See Clear

Photobucket


The past couple of days the weather has been mad crazy. It started out with sunshine, temperature in the mid 70's with cool breezes. Now that has drastically changed. Its raining and very cold. In the 40's. I'm not trippin though. The Rain aint gone but I can still See Clear. The only thing though is that I was suppose to work Tuesday and Thursday but they messed my schedule up. Most people wouldn't care but thats messing with my money. I'm supporting myself so thats money I'm loosing, but the Lord is on my side so I'll get through whatever financial ordeal I may encounter.

Photobucket


Spring Break is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mine has officially started. Had a test in my Audio Production class and I made a B on it!!! And I finished my project early. All my homework is done and I've accomplished everything I set out to do. Thats what Grind Mode is ALL About!!!

Photobucket

I did have some plans but everything happens for a reason.

I just plan to have a good time. RPT. Relaxation, Peace, and Tranquility. The STRESS that has plagued me since school started will be put to rest. My mind will be at ease and I'll just be chillEn. Probably just Kick IT at the crib and get back to the stuff I love to do. Writing lyrics and poems, playing a few old school video games, drawing, sleep, working out, and just chill like an ice sickle.

Photobucket

This means I won't be on for a while so this will be my last blog for about a week but I'll be back and write about my experiences back home in the 409. I'm going homE!!! Lol The country. Fresh Air......calm........and boring to tell the truth, but its homE. I lovE it!

Photobucket



Well, Like always.




OnE LovE

Photobucket

peacE!

No comments:

Post a Comment