Friday, May 1, 2009

Fortune Cookie Fiasco

Photobucket

Ello-Ello world!!!

I know its been a minute but I'm back. Let me tell you. The past few weeks have been hectic and exciting all at the same time. Its like I said before. Life is suppose to be full of surprises. Uncertainty around every corner. If life were predictable then who would want to do anything? We'd already know what to expect...but luckily this isn't the case.



I've been working a lot lately and the money is really good. I'm also suppose to be moving into an apartment very soon so we'll see how that turns out as well. God willing it will all turn out good.


Today was a chill day for me. My workout felt Really Really good. Let out some frustration and just had fun. Whoever said no pain no gain wasn't joking but at least you know your doing it right. I'll be a little soar in the morning but I'm not trippin. Men can take that sort of pain.



I'm in a relaxed mood right now. Thats good right before bed. Plus I've had a good day of working out so I should sleep well tonight. If you get a chance check out this song by Nujabes I'm listening to. His beats are SICK! Awesome. Kudos to my man Nujabes!





Thats all I've got for today. I've got a long day tomorrow. Finish this long paper and then I have to work. I'll get through it though. Till next time.

See-ya.

And as always...




peacE!

No comments:

Post a Comment