Friday, May 15, 2009

Letting Go

Photobucket

One of the hardest things to do in life is to Let Go and move on. When you can finally say your ready to move on and get your stuff together then you've come a long way. Its a part of life. Shows that your growing up.

I've had to deal with this recently...like the past three weeks. Make it four since its Friday. Last night I saw something that really made me take a step back and reevaluate the situation and I just had to man up and say if thats what she wants to do who am I to stand in her way? If I care about her I'll let her do her and be happy for her and do me and find someone that makes me happy.

I'm really going to learn from this situation though and not just learn but apply it to the next situation I go through.

Photobucket

In other words I had a good, good, GOOD workout! Man I feel good and can see a difference. I move into my apartment tomorrow as well. Sister is having her graduating party where a lot of family members will be gathering. Its just so much going on. I've got my last final today at 10:30 am and I'll be officially done with this semester!


I'm about to go and finish studying. Keep God first and keep your faith in him. He'll never let you down. I see now that school is really where I'm suppose to be right now. I wouldn't have grown and matured into the person I am today if I hadn't come here. Its a blessing and a great opportunity.

Photobucket
Then (Me Freshman Year Fall 06)

Photobucket
Now (Me Junior Year Fall 08)


peacE!

No comments:

Post a Comment