Monday, May 4, 2009

A New Chapter (Prequal)

Photobucket

Its 10:09am and I'm in a good state of mind. I had a good work out this morning. I'll definitely feel this tomorrow morning but its a good thing. I put in some good hours at work this past weekend too so my pay check should look very nice (even though half is going to school, other half to cell phone bill, and other half towards savings for an apartment).

Besides all of that though it is Dead Week. The University that I attend doesn't have a "True Dead Week" however some of the same policies still apply. For the most part it means just stay on your stuff and study all week and if you have class go and get the last bit of information you need.

I feel like switching it up a little. Normally I just talk about what is going on in my life but its time to dig deeper. This is my blog of course so it would mostly pertain to me but lets take a look at another aspect of my life. I feel like writing something deep.

Here goes,

Photobucket

So it seems as one door closes another one comes in its place for us to journey on towards our next destination in life. We have a vague perception about where this road will take us, but life is mysterious so there are many unforeseen challenges lurking in the shadows.

Many tools are bestowed upon us to help through these periods of trials and tribulations. God is the shining Light giving us a clear path to follow. Our family are the voices crying out to us encouraging us to continue treading forward and to never look back. And our friends are the helping hands that pick us back up after we've fallen several times.

As long as we believe in ourselves and have the tenacity to never give up then we shall overcome any obstacle seen or unseen. Patience and diligence are key aspects we must take advantage of to aid us as well. So stand strong, never forget who you are, and go out and get what you want out of life. It wont be handed to you, you have to take it.


By Stephen Robinson




peacE!

No comments:

Post a Comment