Wednesday, May 6, 2009

On a Day like today...

Photobucket


It is 11:43pm...I spent some time with some good friends of mine today. It was good to chill with them in stressing times like these. Dead Week is no joke and Finals will definitely be a challenge but I'm ready and able to tackle any obstacle these tests have to dish out.

Photobucket
(Here is Me, O, Cristal, & Lana)

I spent a good 3 hours and 27 minutes sitting outside talking to my good friends O, Cristal, and Michelle. It was good hanging with them. Talking about relationships, religion, and fraud people.

Photobucket
(Here is Michelle and me)

Got to go chill with one of my new friends today. My homeboy Todd from work. We played the X-box 360. Gears of War II, Street Fighter IV, & Soul Calibur IV. It was some good stuff. Time went by super fast.


I've been thinking lately again on this girl that I know. An interesting relationship she and I have. All I can say is that I'm chillEn on it and right now whatever happens to us is on her. Maybe if I see some changes with us I'll step up again and say whats on my heart to let her know whats up but that makes a brother feel vulnerable for real, for real. But hey...if its meant to be it'll happen.

Well George Lopez about to come on and Ima wake up early to go work out and then go to class, turn in this project, and then just chill until its time to go to work. Gotta make this scrilla!


Photobucket

peacE!

No comments:

Post a Comment