Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Day in the life of...

I just got up about 45 minutes ago. So far my day is going good. No complaints from me. Talked to my sister for a little while. She's going to be graduating real soon. Now I'm just chillEn in my apt. listening to some De La Soul. Gotta work at 5:00 so until then I'm just chillEn.

Don't really have much to say today. Oh yea. Check out MF Doom. This kat is mad crazy yo. He also collobarates with this DJ Danger Mouse and they form the group Danger Doom. Here's a song off of their album "The Mouse & The Mask" ft. Talib Kweli (another one of my favorite artists). This beat is soooooo smooth. If you watch Adult Swim you've probably heard this before.




I'm always looking for new things cuz I like originality. And where I don't care to much about clothes cuz we should all be fortunate for the stuff we already have I think if you have a job and you spend and save your money wisely then you should be able to purchase a few things that you want. Along with Pharrell's clothing line Billionaire Boys Club I also want to purchase some appearl from Kidrobot. Both are really coo. Check it out when you get the chance.
Photobucket
Photobucket

peacE!

No comments:

Post a Comment