Friday, May 8, 2009

Not much to say today

Photobucket

sooooooooooooooooooooooo

Work was str8 last night. I was tired. It was good for the company I had though. You know how I feel about that. If you don't you don't need to know lol

My workout today was really good. I was super tired when I got done with my upper body work out. Surprised I was able to walk upstairs to run around the indoor track. Must have a lot of stamina or something. Who knows?

Today was really laid back. I'm not use to that. I'm so use to studying or working or being in class or being in the gym or recording or writing or doing something that when I do finally get a chance to chill I don't know what to do with my time. I'll probably be headed to bed earlier then usual tonight. I'm not mad at that though.

Got some good music today. Dizzy Gillespie (R.I.P.) who was a trumpet player so I have to give him much props. Donny Hathaway is another old school kat I downloaded. Some good stuff. if you ever get the chance check it out. He's got that smooth style for when your chillEn with your lady and you two are just enjoying one another's company and...you know what the deal is.

Photobucket
(Dizzy Gillespie)

Anyways. Tomorrow I won't see a certain person I usually see so that'll be interesting. We'll see how that goes. It'll go good I'm sure.




Well.....






peacE!

No comments:

Post a Comment