Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Mama!!!

Photobucket


What you know good? As my manager Todd would say, "Well actually Good is a relative term." lol

My day was a good one. Just exhausted but other then that I cant complain. I shouldn't even trip about that cuz even if you complain its not going to make the situation any better you know? Of course you do.

My mom's b-day celebration was good. She really loved her presents. Especially the pic I made for her on photoshop. It was an original piece by me The 4-EyEd poEt.

I ended up writing a poEm today. I got inspiration during my usual walk back to my room from the Boynton building. It just clicked and when I got back to my room and hoped on the laptop I got to work.

thE Af-r"I"-can/Spiritual Sustenance
By Stephen Robinson

On the corner I stand cigarette in my hand
Pondering how long it'll be before we reach the promise land
Hatred I can't stand Racisism dont understand
I'm tryna teach my boy to be a man
My little brother trippin, girlfriend strippin
And my best friend is dead cuz he was crippin
Life feels like a fable I aint paid my cable
Im just tryna put food up on the table
A nigga is what I'm labbled because of my complextion
Keeping faith till the second resurrection
Giving Honor and Glory to the man that wrote my story
Though my life is full of sin I feel strength from within
Learning tollerance towards my foes I stay on my toes
And dodge every bullet that they may blow
You can have more heat then a Mobster

But no weapon formed against me shall prosper



onE lovE!

Photobucket

Well that about wraps up that. I'm about to watch some episodes of Bleach and then go to sleep. I have to work and study hard this weekend. After this weekend. It'll never be the same again. Off to start another chapter in life!
Wish me luck. I need it. Or better yet pray for me. Through God all things are possible!

Photobucket


peacE!

No comments:

Post a Comment