Sunday, May 10, 2009

Its almost here...Summer is Approaching!!!

Photobucket

Today was a good day. I can't complain. I'm just getting back from work and doing my laundry. Its 2:16 am and talking to friends on Facebook and watching Family Matters.


Talked to my Brother-from-another-mother last night. It was good talking to him. Always with good advice and we always talk about the good old days of Middle School at JJHS. Good times, Good times.


Well...finals are this week. Its going to be one CRAZY-ASS-WEEK to say the least, but at the end of it all I will have triumphed no matter what. Thats how I see it.


Not much more to say on here. It is kinda late. I'm praying that everything works out in my favor. I'm tired of getting the short-end-of-the-stick so to speak in life. I want my piece of the pie. Stephen Andrew Robinson deserves to be happy in life just like everyone else. I don't want to be selfish. I'm not asking for much. We'll see how it all goes.

One more thing. Big ups to my moms. I love her and without her I wouldn't be where I'm at now. Happy Mother's Day mama! I love you!

Photobucket

Well. I'm off to La-La Land to count these sheep




peacE!

No comments:

Post a Comment