Sunday, May 17, 2009

Days are looking brighter!

Photobucket

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm no longer a resident living on campus in a dorm. Yes...thats correct. I've moved on up like the Jeffersons!

I must say that I've been waiting on this for a long time. And yesterday was such a good day. My mom came and picked me up and my stuff was already packed so we got everything in the car and after waiting in line to be checked out of my room we bounced and headed to the Grove. They gave me a Grove shirt and me and my mom went outside and looked at the pool and she was telling me about the good stuff recently going on in her life.

Next I got my keys and met the guy whose lease I was taking over. Met one of my new roommates too and he was coo. Even helped my mom and I move in. She took me to Wal-Mart and got me some groceries, new bed sheets, we saw my cousin, and she even bought me a new phone (Which if you know me then you know I DESPIRATELY NEEDED A NEW PHONE lol but I was patient and my patience finally paid off. The lord blessed me. My mom got me a razor. Its perfect).

We ate at Chilis and then went to my Aunt Shirley's house. She hooked me up with some food too so I'll be taken care of. I love my family. They take good care of me. After that went back to the crib and got ready for work and my mom dropped me off. It was a long day but my homegirl came and took me home and I showed her and her friend my apt. After that just got hooked up to the Free Wi-fi and cleaned my bathroom and put my new bedsheets on and went to bed!

Yesterday was a good day. Ice Cube would agree with me. Thank God, my mom, and all my other family and friends. This summer its going down! Summer 09 Baby!


peacE!

No comments:

Post a Comment