Monday, May 11, 2009

Understanding & Channeling my Anger

Photobucket

Now I'm the first person to admit that I know things don't always go how you plan them and life is DEFINITELY not fair but how can someone more times then not end up loosing? I don't want anything handed to me on a sliver platter. I've had to work hard my entire life. If you want something in life you have to work hard and get it yourself cuz no one is going to give it to you, (that is unless your spoiled or your just fortunate enough to have things provided for you).

...I was upset at something today but seeing how life is so short and when you think about how large the universe is and how small we are it makes our problems almost insignificant. I've just got to channel my anger and use it for something positive. Like when I'm working out. Which today was a good one. I'm feeling a difference for real. I did my first pull up last night!!! I was ecstatic Dattebayo!

Photobucket

So I'm not going to allow things to get me down. I'm just going to keep my head to the sky and remember where Christ is and continue reading my Bible. If some opportunity doesn't open itself for me then it wasn't meant to happen and so now I'm going to continue working hard and studying and save up my money and stay on track jack!

Just needed to write to get things off my chest. Feel better already.

peacE!

No comments:

Post a Comment