Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Gone for a Minute now I'm back for a Minute

Photobucket

Konichiwa!!!

Its been a long long LONG since I've been on blogspot. I must say I've missed it. So much has gone on in the past couple weeks. My little sister graduated as well as 3 of my cousins (I'm proud of all of you!) and there all going to start new chapters in their lives. Its an exciting time.

Summer I just started. I'm taking this TV Production class and it is really coo. I'm going to make an A in this course. I've got my head on straight.

Threw a party last night for people that I work with. It wasn't a big turn out cuz everybody else was at work but we all had fun just the same. I'm just chillEn until my 12:30 class so I'm bout to bounce. Will be posting soon about some important topics. Till then take it EZ

Siyanora!



peacE!

No comments:

Post a Comment