Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Brand New Embargo!!!

Photobucket

EllO, EllO world!!!! How goes it out there!!!!??????

Its been a minute since I've posted a blog. So much crazy ish has happened. My school was threatened to have a shooting on Thursday (the Anniversary of the tragedy that happened at Virginia Tech). Work has been the same. I'm actually going to be moving into an apartment very soon. I'm excited about that. It'll be me fending on my own. Went on a second date yesterday with this girl I worked with. Ana and I had a good time bowling. Then we just walked around for 2 hrs. talking. About dreams, goals, family, likes, dislikes. You know...the usual. She gave me a letter that kinda changed things but its all good.

Its raining cats and dogs right now. I'm listening to ATCQ "Jazz (We've Got)." A classic!!!!!! The Low End Theory is one of their BEST albums of all time!!!


Today has been really slow. I'm thankful that God woke me up this morning. It could be worse. Could've not woken up so to him I give thanks. Talking with Ana yesterday made me feel better about not having a car. She was like, "what do you need a car for? You've got two good legs that you can use to walk around with. you have everything you could want." Thats when I said "well, I don't have everything I could want." Hinting at her. And even though she and I may not get together I value our friendship. She's a good person. She paid for us to go bowling. How many girls still do that??????? None that I know besides her lol I pray that God blesses her and she gets what she wants out of life.

Well. I'm about to go chill. gotta go into work today. My friend b-lard had his 21st yesterday. It was live. Got to see a lot of my friends and a side of one that I'd never seen. Its nothing but love to everybody.

And big ups to one of my BEST friends and Brother Morgan Picciolo! What up Space Cowboy!!! Gave me some advice last night that really made me think about my situation. I knew that he was the only one I could talk to about this girl situation. Appreciate it again Fam. I'll be out there to visit you in Cali this summer. Be on the lookout West Coast. Steve Omari is coming!
Photobucket
Well......

Thats all Folks!
Photobucket

peacE

No comments:

Post a Comment