Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wishing on a Star

Photobucket

To wish upon a star to make a wish come true
You see me and you stick together like glue
Opposites attract and yet we're two of a kind
Your an educated sister with a nice behind
Now that thats behind...us, lets discuss
Our situation like adults without the fights and not cuss
Its true that I said I would always be there
But you were the one that said you would always care
For me, the way you felt the day we first met
Connected spiritually this aint about sex
Although we do combine as our bodies intertwine
A master design one heart and one mind
I must be blind. At least thats how love sees
Or yet what it doesn't. the real you saw inside of me
We have our ups and downs. The smiles and the frowns
No matter what though, you gots me, I gots you
Why is that baby? Well, because I Love you

By Stephen Robinson



Whats up world? The kid has returned. Finished my project about an hour ago. Got off of work at 10:00 pm for a change lol It felt good. Now that I'm done with all of those tasks I can really begin to relax. I just have a few strings I need to tie up tomorrow like getting advised and it'll be chillEn.


It is for that reason that I'm not going to talk to long. I thought I would switch it up with a poem I wrote on the spot. Its not a classic but I think it gets the point across. Not anything that I'm going through but I felt the creative juices in my mind flowing. Its not wise to ignore that creativity so I did my thing you feel?



Well, I'm out with the storm (line in a Common song) so Ima just, "Push it Along" (song from ATCQ's 1st Album People's Instinctive Travels And Paths Of Rhythm).

Photobucket

peacE!

No comments:

Post a Comment