Monday, June 15, 2009

Today was so-so

Photobucket
So I know I said in my second to last post that I would talk about something that had some importance but so far nothing comes to mind. Or rather I haven't really had the energy to think about a topic and form a strong discussion about it. So until then I'll just talk about my day...

...which was basically a so-so kind of day. Couldn't sleep last night for some reason. Maybe it was nerves, maybe I was just anticipating going to class, or maybe I just felt restless and had a lot of repressed feelings on something. Who knows? When I did wake up I didn't go work out be-4 class and instead chose to do it afterwards.

Class seemed to go by slow but me and my friends try not to look at the clock frequently and it gives the illusion that time is going by a little faster. Nevertheless it dragged on like always. Afterwards my friend Randi took me to Wal-Mart to get some grocceries cuz I really needed some. Now I'm back in the room chillEn be-4 I have to start this h/w assignment where I have to watch a program at 9:00p.m. and then write a paper and then study.

A nap sounds good right now so thats exactly what I'm going to do. Then grab a bite to eat and then get to business. Tomorrow is going to be a loooooooong day.

peacE!

No comments:

Post a Comment