Saturday, February 28, 2009

And today is...

Whats good to all those that might be reading this! I watched a movie last night called Never Back Down with O and Ambreishia and it was pretty good. Good fighting scenes that used a lot of mixed martial arts (and I'm a big fan of Martial Arts by the way for those that know me). When your taking a break from studying, or grinding, or a mixture of the two, or whatever it is you do check it out.

Photobucket


I also had a really good talk with a good friend of mine last night. She and I we're up for a minute just talking about different subjects that are prevalent on our minds. It was good to get new ideas and see things from another persons perspective. Thats the good thing about college. No two individuals are alike. lol Appreciate that real talk we had breishia!



Photobucket




Oh yea! As for the UC! Cook your freaking food all the way! Dmill and I had some turkey sausage and we looked at the inside of that meat and it was still a little pink. Come on now. With all of the outrageous prices we pay for this school the least you could do is make it worth our while. Humor me a little. Is that to much to ask? Maybe so. But this is not one of those instances where you get what you pay for. Not in the least bit.




Well. I'm bout to go finish my laundry but it was good getting on here talking about the past 24 hours. Gotta hit up that job today. Taco no Bueno

Photobucket


In keeping with the tradition of Soul Train

Love,


Peace,


&

Soooouuuuuuuuullllllllllllllll!!!



Photobucket


peacE!

1 comment:

  1. lol did you know that we pay like $7.50 for a meal in the uc? thats way too much for that crappy food.

    ReplyDelete