Sunday, August 11, 2013

Never Give Up (That's the Ninja Way)

Captain's log, stardate 08/12/2013 approx. 12:44 a.m. I am currently burning physical copies of my new EP "Been Here Before" for my friends and family that live in different cities and states. I plan to mail them copies tomorrow morning God willing. I'm reflecting on where I've been, where I'm at, and where I plan to be. Thinking about past mistakes and not giving up no matter how bad they are. The acquisition of knowledge and a renewing of growing spiritually. Life isn't perfect and it would be absurd for me to think otherwise. I am thankful that my optimistic point of view on life keeps me grounded, but at the same time it gives me faith in a higher power that situations will work themselves out. The best is yet to come and I plan to develop myself physically, spiritually, mentally, and emotionally and to maintain that growth. God bless One Love

No comments:

Post a Comment