Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Blogtalk & Twit.tv

Photobucket
I found Bogtalkradio.com to be very familiar because I chose to do mine over a person I've been listening to for the past couple months. She goes by the stage name Red Shaydez and her show is very entertaining. She mainly talks about music, but also allows for open discussions. Topics vary from nostalgia of the youth that grew up in the 90's to what is going on in the world such as social issues.

Overall I said that Red Shaydez show is unique and I like seeing a woman doing something like this. There aren't as many female rappers as there are men and having listened to her stuff I can say she's one of the best underground MC's out there. You can listen to some of her past shows here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/red-shaydez

At Twit.tv I listened to the podcast Home Theater GEEKS. It wasn't as appealing to me as the Blogalkradio, but it seemed more professional then most Podcasts that I listen to. Scott Wilkinson talked to the GEEK Kevin Voecks. His voice almost reminded me of Indiana Jones.

I see that this was more for the tech savvy demographic. I appreciated the format of the show and it appeared well thought out and seemed laid back more so that I thought for the topic of Kevin Voeck going down memory lane of different technology and its growth. http://www.twit.tv/htg

No comments:

Post a Comment