Saturday, November 14, 2009

What doesn't kill you makes you Stronger

Photobucket
Lately...*sigh*...its been one of those down trotted ominous cloud hanging overhead type of days.
Just been feeling down. And when you try to get back up thats when the relentless onslaught of negativity begins to really let you have it...but like the wonderful poet Maya Angelou "Still I Rise"...

I could sit here all day and talk about my problems but then where would I be? Probably feeling worse and making no progress. So instead I'm going to look at this as something that I must go through.

I like to believe that everything happens for a reason. And God breaks us down to our lowest to build us back up again anew. Stronger, Faster, Harder, & Stronger then ever before.

So in the motto of yours truly, "What doesn't kill you makes you Stronger"

peacE!

No comments:

Post a Comment