Saturday, October 3, 2009

Signs

Photobucket
People go through life trying to figure out their purpose.

I'm a firm believer that we were all created for a reason. It is up to the individual to find out what the reason is.

Some are here for but a short time and a few longer then others. Then there are the in between, but whatever amount of time we are offered here we should take advantage of the resources given to us (no matter how small or great).

Lately I've felt like God has been trying to tell me something. Send me signs that it is not to late. Being in my funk that I've recently tried to come out of I've noticed things that could be interpreted as the lord trying to show me a sign.

Only time will tell but I'm trying to become a better me. Perhaps I haven't tried hard enough and thats what he's trying to tell me. Whatever the case I'm the only one that can figure it out. I'm a man that chooses my own destiny. If the world deals me a hand I don't like I'm not going to settle for it. No matter what someone tells me I'm going to keep trying until I get the answer I want to hear!

peacE!

No comments:

Post a Comment